Creamy Tahini-Avocado Udon Noodles
Comfort food doesn’t have to mean a plate of 50 shades of beige. Satiate yourself without compromising your health!
These rich and delicious udon noodles are chock full of iron-rich tahini and spinach, fibre and healthy fats that will warm your belly and feed your soul.
Serving size: Single
- 200g organic, udon noodles
- 1/2 peeled/pitted avocado
- 1 1/2 tablespoon tahini
- 1/2 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon/lime juice
- 1 medium clove garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2-2 birds eye chilies (depending on heat preference)
- 1 cup raw, organic, spinach
- 1-2 tablespoon water
- Boil udon noodles until el dente and drain.
- Add all other ingredients into blender/food processor and puree until smooth
- pour sauce over hot noodles, mix well and enjoy!
Whats your favourite healthy do-over of winter comfort food? Share your recipes with us in the comments section below!